Calum Von Moger
Calum Von Moger has been named Arnold the second, and he has amazing
development and hereditary qualities to be called alongside the best weight
Von Moger started building his godly physique with his sibling when in his
youth, and they zeroed in on essential procedures with heavyweights.
He was fourteen years when his big brother brought him along to the gym.
The gym was not the fanciest. The gym had the basics, but the tools were
old and rusty. In spite of the fact that things were dated, it was all Calum
expected to get snared to working out.
The center’s proprietor trusted Calum and his brother, so he frequently left a
key in the letterbox for them to prepare after school. In some cases, a key
wasn’t left for them, so they would willingly volunteer to, in any case, get
inside to exercise.
Calum considered him to be his greatest rivalry at that point. His sibling
was consistently taller and more grounded. This propelled Calum to lift and
prepare harder because he considered himself to be thin growing up.
Calum was roused by watching Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mike Rashid’s in the blockbuster
movie ‘Pumping Iron’ along with Steve Reeves in ‘Hercules.’ Those are
some of the foundations for his immense interest in bodybuilding, which
pushed him to frame that Olympian physique.
Calum chose to contend in neighborhood shows. In 2010, he won his first
competition in bodybuilding. In 2011, Calum was selected to engage in the
“WFF Junior Mr. Universe competition.” He additionally contended and
won the “NABBA Junior International competition.” From then on, he
progressed forward and came out ahead of the pack in the Jr. Mr. Universe.
Checkout Arnold 2.0’s current Stats:
• Height: 188 cm – 6’2″
• Weight: 111.1 – 115.7 (245 – 255 pounds)
• Age: 30 years
Today he is nicknamed as “Arnold 2.0” and for good reasons too!
Here, we present to you a view into Calum Von Moger’s exercise schedule,
supplements, and nutrition:
Calum Von Moger’s Workout Routine
Our man concentrates on lifting whatever amounts is necessary to hold his
constitution. Moger hits a 4-day split, and he constantly builds for the
severest of forms while zeroing in on each muscle fiber.
His exercise routine highlights as much as three hours of daily
bodybuilding. Moger performs one hour of cardio and two hours
(minimum) of weight lifting.
Moger follows this exercise routine 6 days per week, and he adheres to a
well-grounded eating regimen to keep up his bulk. Below is Calum Von
Moger’s exercise schedule:
Von Moger performs 6 unique activities in his chest sessions by doing 4 sets
(minimum) and 12 reps. The following is his routine:
- “Peck deck/Fly machine” (three sets in 15-20 reps)
- “Incline bench press” (four sets in 12 reps)
- “Flat machine chest press” (four sets in 12 reps)
- “Dips” (three sets in 15 reps)
- “Dumbbell flyes” -on a slight incline- (four sets in 15 reps)
- “Dumbbell pullovers” (four sets in 12 reps)
Arnold 2.0 is the name and this was specifically tailored for the young ones
who want to get into the game strong.
Here Calum hits 6 activities. Here is Calum Von Moger’s back daily
- “Wide-grip lat pulldown” (three sets in 10-15 reps)
- “Superset of low cable pulley rows” (three sets in 10 reps)
- “Machine Row” (three sets in 10-15 reps)
- “Seated cable row” (three sets in 10-15 reps)
- “Rack pulls” (three sets in 10 reps)
He plays out this leg routine by doing four unique activities with a normal
of 4 sets and 15 reps. This man really works on his legs with no rep less
than 15! Here is Von Moger’s leg training:
- “Leg extension” (five sets in 15 reps)
- “Front squat machine” (four sets in 15 reps)
- “Leg press” (four sets in 15 reps)
- “Hack Squats” (three sets in 15 reps)
Broad shoulders kind of represent your “rite of passage” as a bodybuilder
so you know you’ve got to go hard. Von Moger hits five unique activities.
Here is his shoulder schedule:
- “Standing barbell press behind the neck” (six sets in 8-12 reps)
- “Standing dumbbell press” (four sets in 8-12 reps)
- “Upright barbell row” (three sets in 8-12 reps)
- “Dumbbell lateral raise” (four sets in 8-12 reps)
- “Cable rear delt fly” (four sets in 8-12 reps)
- Arnold 2.0 plays out his arm routine by doing a sum of 6 distinct activities.
It goes without saying these are some of the fiercest routines for the arm out
there. Here is the deal:
- “Straight bar biceps curl” (four sets in 10-15 reps)
- “Alternating dumbbell curls” (four sets in 8-12 reps)
- “EZ bar preacher curl” (four sets in 8-12 reps)
- “Triceps cable pushdown” (four sets in 8-12 reps)
- “EZ bar skull crusher” (four sets in 8-12 reps)
- “Cable rope overhead triceps extension” (four sets in 8-12 reps)
Von Moger has a snappy digestion, making it simple for him to eat an
immense amount of food.
Among his fave meals is cottage cheese with watermelon. When at home,
he jumps at the chance to eat vegetables, potatoes, and meat.
Here is Calum’s routine for his belly:
- Breakfast: Eggs, Banana and Milk
- Snack: Protein Shake
- Lunch: Chicken and Rice
- Snack: Protein Shake
- Dinner: Beef and Rice
- Snack: Protein Shake, Nutella, and toast
Calum Von Moger takes the supplements below to boost his gains:
• Whey Protein
A couple of times, we’ve been able to peek into Calum’s duffel bag, so here
are some essentials he carries to the gym:
• Cellucor Alpha Amino
• Cellucor C4 Ripped
• Quest Nutrition Quest Bars
• Spud Inc. Wrist Wraps
• Valeo 6″ Lifting Belt
• Beats By Dre Solo Headphones
• Gym Shorts